- Charge Capacity( C ) : 2200mAh.
- Rated Voltage: 11.1V
- Exact weight: 150 – 160 Grams
- LxHxW : 100*20*30mm Approx
- High energy density – It has higher capacity to store energy.
- Does not need prolonged priming when new. One regular charge is all that’s needed.
- Relatively low self-discharge – self-discharge is less than half that of nickel-based batteries.
- Low Maintenance – no periodic discharge is needed; there is no memory.
- Specialty cells can provide very high current to applications such as power tools.
It is applicable from indoor slow flyer to large-scale sport and aerobatic airplane models, as well as micro to mid-sized helicopter models.